Yes, there's a section on the Flo Tools Plug-in Monitor. When the plug-in
window is open, press Option Forward Slash and touch any encoder or fader and
Flo Tools will speak the name of the parameter associated with that control and
the value. As you move the control, Flo Tools speaks the new values as they're
changed.
HTH,
Slau