Hi guys:

A marvelous Monday to you all. I'm working through the parameters of
EQ and Compression and all and found that there's a part of Izotope
music elements Pluggins I have but don't know how to access. A sighted
friend of mine pointed out to me on last week that there's this window
that pops up when I choose the Izotope's Nectar, Ozone 8, and Neutron
3 elements that he was able to access using the mouse. In this window,
he said, the pluggin asks "what type of vibe are you aiming for?"
among the options, he said, is clarity, urban or so. Does anyone use
Izotope plugins? If so, can you help me with the command to accessing
these plugins? I'll greatly appreciate your time and support. Thanks!

Best,

Dammie