HI All,

Sorry for cross-posting, but I'm just writing to let everyone know that
I just released a new experimental VOCR.
If you haven't heard VOCR, it's an app that lets you take screenshot of
your mac screen, apply OCR, navigate the result, and move the mouse.
It's similar to JAWS and NVDA feature.
MacOS Catalina finally included the OCR capability in their VisionKit
that take advantage of machine learning.
In my opinion, it is much faster and accurate than Tesseract that
previous VOCR utilized, and you don't have to deal with terminal.
Because the tight security in Catalina, there are multiple steps for the
initial setup. You can read the instruction below.
https://github.com/chigkim/VOCR/tree/VK
Here's the link to download.
https://github.com/chigkim/VOCR/releases/download/v0.1.0-alpha.1/VOCR.v0.1.0-alpha.1.zip
This is highly experimental, so use at own your risk!
Lastly, this kind of feature should be really built in to VoiceOver in
my opinion. If you know anyone at Apple, let them know.
Enjoy,

Chi