For some reason, I don't think this message got through. I think I sent it from
the wrong mailbox. If I'm wrong, forgive me. My question is: I want to know if
any of the slate mix plug-ins are accessible. I recently purchased AmpliTube
complete, and cannot use it because I cannot access the presets. I do not want
this to happen again. If anyone knows how I can make AmpliTube complete
accessible with or without sided assistance, please let me know. Also if anyone
knows anything about the Slate mix plug-ins please let me know as well. Thank
you very much.

Jimmie Smith
A+ and MCSA Certified