okay, but that's kind of the point that Juan Pablo and myself were trying
to make. The lights in zine portion which has to be dismissed before
accessibility is available is not accessible. so, still, it is not
accessible to completely use on your own independently. I understand that
once you get past that screen it is totally accessible, but that still does
not make the app accessible since you cannot get past a crucial element. I
entirely hear what you're saying that it could use some work, and is not
perfect. I agree, no software on this planet is going to be perfect.
however, we have talked to Waves now for how long? and they've been
promising complete accessibility, for how long? yet, as you can see, the
licensing screen is still not accessible. though I am quite confident it
sounds this way, I really am not intentionally meaning to bitch nor
complain, however, this is becoming rather annoying.

not your fault, just am saying.

Chris.