Good morning whenever I load keyboard maestro and flow tools  ProTools does
not speak any of the shortcuts not really sure what the problem is I have
followed all instructions wonder if I might be missing something everything
is up-to-date it will work one time and then when I restart or start a new
session it will no longer work thanks a lot have a great day
--

ne5l