Antares Harmony engine is probably the best thing I have found for this so far.
Izotope Nectar does something similar but I haven’t used nectar 3 yet so no
clue how easy it is to configure. Iotope also has a free vocal doubler plug in
but it just sounds like a slightly better version of the waves doubler in my
opinion.