Hi.

At the end of a song, I want to create a retardando. Normally, we're looking at a waltz 3/4 time, 85BPM. The last  two bars however are 20BPM slower, making it 65 BPM.

I have a click track which I have inserted into the session, and I have the constant tempo under the events/Tempo menu set correctly. Further, I also do have the time signature set correctly to 3/4.

What I need is, on that last 2 bars, I need the click track to follow, and auto magically, LOL, switch from the 85 to the 65 BPM.

I pretty much know how to do this for the most part. The only thing is, It's been forever and a day since I've had to do a retardando, so I'm trying to remember... do I need to have the conductor on, or off for this to work, or does it matter? I have 4 stereo instrument tracks, the click track, and 5 stereo audio tracks in the session, if that helps. No midi tracks.

Also in the edit window, if I need to check the conductor, I'm trying to remember where it is to get to it? What cluster it's in, etc. For now, for various technical reasons way beyond my control, I'm not using FloTools, so forgive me.