It's always been $35.00 as long as I've been doing the yearly subscription which has been for almost a year now.

Chris.

On 01/04/2020 10:26 PM, Steve Matzura wrote:
Unless I'm reading my daily account activity wrong, it appears that Pro Tools subscriptions have gone up for 2020 by about 50%. My former price was $24.90-something per month, and for January, 2020, it rose to $37-something. Any other monthly subscribers notice this?