From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com on behalf of John André Lium-Netland
<eml...@a-pro-studio.no>
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 12:39 PM
To: PT access group
Subject: Macro for creating plugin view templates

Hi,

1) In the demo for the Plugin View feature of Flo Tools, Slau mentions a macro
for KM that will enable you to built a template that makes it easier to build
plugin views. I’ve looked through the whole dropbox folder, but found no such
macro. Does anyone have this macro?

2) I think I once heard that the plugin view feature also can be used in other
windows in PT or with other apps, is this correct?

Thanks,
John André

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/3BE75F0F-D855-41F5-8543-CD255BF91D28%40a-pro-studio.no.