Hello. Today I installed the latest version of flotools 2020. Three. One. While
I was working on a project, suddenly I noticed that I was no longer able to
double tab on a key. For example, I tried double tapping the T to change the
name of the track and it wouldn’t take it. I tried all of the double tapping
keys combinations and none of them worked.  I tried deactivating the inspector
and activating it again and still it will not work. Is this a flo tools issue
or did I change something in ProTools?  I would appreciate any help you can
give me.
Regards