Rory,

I'm aware of cutting and pasting, but I seem to remember there being a way without that to actually physically nudge a selection back and forth. Now obviously, if you're not careful, you're nudge can overlap other audio, and I'm not entirely sure what happens when you run into that scenareo, would love to know actually.

the reason I don't want to do the cut/paste method is, it's going to be a little hard that way judging exactly where I need that strum to be nudged. It's such a minute amount that it would be easier to just nudge back and keep playing/auditioning until I get the result I need. Otherwise, I'll be cutting/pasting, undoing, redoing, etc. for quite a while.