Hi guys:

A marvelous Monday to you all. I have this situation where everytime I
lay my hand on the keyboard, the cursor seems to be jumping from the
track list into the group list. What could be causing this? Anyone has
an idea? It's been happening for the past 3 weeks or so and I've been
thinking it'll go away, but it's still going on. So I thought to ask
to see if anyone knows what could be causing it. Thanks and God bless!

Warm regards,

Dammie