Hi list members, I'm having a problem with first downloading VOCR the first
question is where should this be downloaded to, then after downloading, what
are the items that need to be changed before installing VOCR?  I don't know
whether someone got my message when I tried to reply but I'm trying to make
sure that this program is something that I can use for installing a lot of vst
instruments.  I can be reached at the follow e mail address
dingram...@earthlink.net.  I also live in the midwestern part of the united
states.  Thank you.