I'm curious what is currently being deleted from the PTAccess Dropbox? Just in the last 20 minutes, I keep hearing my mac saying 1000 files deleted, 30 files deleted, 80 files deleted, 10 files deleted, 33 files deleted, etc. This has been yammering on for over 30 minutes now. When I looked in my Dropbox history/activity, I can't see the specific file names for some bizarre reason, but I *am* showing that all the files are apparently coming out of the PTAccess folder.

I'm not wanting to accuse anyone, so though I do know from Voiceover speaking who is deleting things, I'm not going to publicly say who as I don't even know if this is being done accidentally, purposely, or for what reason.

I'm only here just trying to get some clarification since I can't see the specific things being erased. Honestly at first, as much things were being deleted at once, I kind a freaked out thinking my DB was getting hacked. It's not though now that I look more closely. LOL!