Slau,
I was finally able to get back into the studio and check this out again. I
verify that I was in waveform view, but the shortcut key to change active
playlist still does not work.
What is strange is that when I turn off voiceover, then I am able to use the
shortcut key and change play lists as expected.
I actually and reinstalled flow tools, hoping that might fix the problem, but
it did not.
It almost appears as if voiceover is interfering with this keystroke somehow,
but I can’t understand how or why.
Any insight or feedback would be greatly appreciated. I have several projects
that I need to finish up, but I cannot do so until I get this issue resolved.
Mini thanks.

Sent from my iPhone