Hi all,

Finally, I’m now in business with PT 2020.9 and Catalina.

1) I have found that in the I/O window I can edit text by interacting with an
item and double press VO-shift-space. But this is not working in all cases. Is
there a different and more reliable method to edit text in the I/O window?

2) By some reason, when I open a I/O menu inside a track, the bus menu is split
into two sub bus menus. Does anyone know how to get rid of this split menu, so
that all bus options are shown in the same submenu?

3) In a specific session in PT, there is a window saying reloading tracks,
rebuilding tracks or something like that while the session loads. Does anyone
know what is happening, and is it possible to get rid of this?

4) I really love the folder feature in PT, and for someone that often have
projects with 150-200 tracks and subtracts, this is a huge advantage. However,
I wish that VoiceOver in the track list table told me which tracks was
collapsed and which was expanded without the need to open the contextual menu
to hear if the folder is closed or open. Would it be possible to have VO say

Best,
John André