I know this is an Avid problem and question, but I can't find where to go or what to do on the Avid site to solve the following.

I bought an annual renewal package from Sweetwater at a discount. The email I got said that activation codes for renewals don't need to be entered on the Avid Website. Nevertheless, I logged in to my Avid master account to make sure monthly billing was turned off. I could find no way to do this. I tried to use the chat feature to talk with someone about this, but apparently that feature isn't working, or it only works during certain times, because when I tried to use it, nothing happened. Finally, since I jut bought a new computer and wish to have my current system ID removed and replaced with the new one when it comes, I couldn't find anywhere on the Avid site to do that, either. So, where do I need to go on avid.com to get these things done--prevent double-billing and remove my system ID?

Thanks in advance.