Hi Martin,

As Steve mentioned, he was the one who put that there. It was never intended as
any sort of official demo but I have no problem with it being there.
Technically, this was done with Melodyne Editor but the functions are exactly
the same in Melodyne Essential. There is still the question of whether the
Transfer button moves dynamically but I'll get to the bottom of that soon. For
now, VOCR is the safest bet when doing the transfer. It's possible to assign a
keyboard shortcut to the function but I'm not sure if Essential supports the
shortcut. Editor does for sure but I'll check on Essential. Thing is, when Pro
Tools installs Melodyne, regardless of the supplied authorization code,
Melodyne will behave to the highest level of the license you have currently
available. In other words, if you own Melodyne Editor and install Pro Tools,
you will be accessing Editor features with multiple tools, Direct Note Access,
etc. Those things are not accessible yet but I'm simply pointing out that, as a
Melodyne Editor owner, I have to go back and forth between versions to check
similarities and differences so it's a bit time-consuming. Since the greatest
number of people will, by default, have access to the features that Essential
offers, I'll focus on that first and then on Editor. I have a major commitment
through the end of the year and will continue some time in January. Naturally,
I'll inform people when things are ready for prime time.

best,
Slau