I did the same thing in 2019, older MacBook to 2018 Mini.

Look into the Migration Assisstant utility, in Applications/Utilities. You can
completely copy the old to the new. It has some exceptions in compatibility,
but you can find helpful articles on MacWorld.

As for licenses, the ones on ILOK are good to go. Others, like Waves, that are
authorized to your Mac will need to be deactivated and reactivated on the new
Mac.

Hope this helps!