Thank you very much for your kind help brother I must get in touch soon :-)

On 26 Apr 2021, at 02:24, Vinny Pedulla <vinnypedu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Tray,

I use the Console 1 hardware with FloTools with the plugin monitor and it works
great! You just need to remember to refresh the plugin window to reflect the
track you are adjusting on the Console 1 and it will speak. If you just select
another track with the Console 1 and don’t move to the same plugin window, you
will make your changes with no verbal feedback.

Hope that helps,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/EACECB2B-624A-4195-AED5-F8357EA83587%40gmail.com.