Hi Martin,
A few years ago, the various production sites consolidated into Production
Expert rather than the individual Pro Tools Expert, Logic Expert, Studio One
Expert, etc. I'd try to go to the main Production expert site, sign up from
there. I signed up many years ago and don't recall the process exactly but I
was able to do it myself. The only problem at the time was that the video
control buttons were not visible. The team was very responsive and corrected
the issue within one day. If you have further problems, reach out to their
support and I think they'll be able to help. I signed up with a small monthly
fee that adds up to $50 per year and think it's well worth it. HTH
Slau