Hi all,

I have Big Sur on one of my machines now. So far, PT is doing really well, and
I kinda dig the feel of the new OS on 2021.6.

The one problem I’ve found has been, upon launching PT, I receive the message
about Flo Tools needing to control VO with Apple Scripts. If I ignore the
message, Flo Tools doesn’t work. Upon opening VO Utility, I find the checkbox
is actually checked.

I figure this is a Big Sur thing. Luckily, it seems like all Flo Tools needs is
the VO Utility open, so if anybody has this issue, it’s worth opening the
Utility.

If Flo Tools still has issues executing, open the Keyboard Maestro Editor,
interact with the Macro Groups scroll area, and VO Shift M on disabled Flo
Tools macro groups, which are specified as disabled after the macro name if
they are disabled, and enable them from the menu. This seems to be the only
other issue I’ve found in Big Sur, and it seems like these two workarounds do
the trick. Flo Tools works really well in the new OS and PT otherwise, from
what I’ve seen.

I’m writing this, partly so it sticks in my brain to open the Utility, then the
Macro Editor if things still aren’t 100%, and thought it’d be helpful for
everybody to hear. So, I hope this helps!

Best,
Mike