Hi all,

I use Pro Tools and Flo Tools.
Recently I bought Waves Tune.
I made a test project, made a vocal track, and inserted Waves Tune into it.
I succeeded in playing the vocals and scanning the pitch. When I
played it after scanning, I could see that the pitch was corrected.
But pitch correction didn't come to my mind.
So I decided to create one MIDI track and send the data from that track to Tune.
But I couldn't find any MIDI settings in Tune's plugin window.

Can you tell me if there is any good way?