Hi John,
You have to Command-click the second volume fader in the track to display the
delay. It is a mouse click so Flo Tools is your friend for doing the modified
aspect here. Also, you should probably maximize the window and it wouldn't hurt
to press Page Down once to make sure the click lands on a visible part of the
screen. Command-clicking again will toggle back to the volume display.
HTHT,
Slau