Hey everybody,
I’m wondering if there’s a good source for a list of keyboard commands for
ProTools. I have forgotten some of the commands and I think if I just have a
good list of them it’ll help to remind me of the ones I forgotten and maybe
educate me on new commands that I don’t know about. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

You can fill your ears with music and your mouth with food, but, music won’t
make you fat.
ternor...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone