Hi everyone newbie to this group I was wondering if anybody could recommend
a plug-in that would work well with drum samples in ProTools I tried Steven
slate trigger but couldn't get past the accessibility issues to get it
loaded in the first place lol or could possibly give me some tips for using
flotools with properly placing and pasting  drum samples the standard
videos on YouTube don't seem to really apply here lol I have figured out
how to move between the tracks for tab to transient I think I spelled that
wrong lol but I can't seem to properly import my drum samples or use the
cut command, thank you for your time