I'm late to the party,  but I just recently bought an FP8 to use with Pro
Tools. I went through the stuff in the Dropbox in regards to setting things
up, button layout, automation, etc, but is there any more good information
as to how to set things up so everything works together? I had hoped I
could do more things with this thing, and to be honest, much of it is
probably that my expectations were too high, but other than the tutorials
in Dropbox, is there any other good information somewhere about the
FaderPort, Pro Tools, and VoiceOver? Any suggestions would be appreciated.