Hello Jose!

Pro Tools only is accessible on Mac OS.

Sorry and best! / Martin
-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of DRJ
Consulting
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2021 11:13 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Question about ProTools in windows platform

hello!  My name is Jose Vicente and I am writing to you from Spain.

 I want to ask a question, is protools accessible for Windows?  I have a
colleague who wants to hire him at a radio station and they work with protools
12 to edit and edit audio.
Thank you, best Jose

Enviado desde mi iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/4884B85A-036B-4A54-B740-47720AED8F92%40gmail.com.