Hey man, it’s always good to go over the preflight checklist if you’ve change
things or reinstall ProTools or your computer. I will paste a YouTube link
where I go over how to remove the FB360 plug-ins from your audio folder, for
some reason these plug-ins cause a conflict with the complete control
accessibility speech output. Hopefully this fixes your problem, but please let
the group know how things go.

Respectfully,
Steve Baskis

https://youtu.be/L9OPph3tg3w