hello using ProTools 21 10 currently, however I don’t believe it’s changed I
typically go to my SST volume  under computer, then to library, then down to
application support, then down to the  avid folder,  then to  the audio folder,
in that folder you will find two more folders LOL labeled audio plug-ins and
unused plug-ins,  when I first started avid  said to start from your home, or
the thing with your name on it  lol but I could never find it there I have to
start with  computer select my internal volume  and go to library from there,
hope that helps a little, especially hope it made sense 😂

Sent from my iPhone