You can't do too much with the free version of protools using
voiceover, mostly because it won't let you change some important
settings that you need for accessibility.  The advanced version is
available at an  annual subscription paid monthly.  I know you have
had some trouble with your currency, so I understand this could be a
problem.

On Wed, 01 Dec 2021 00:33:28 -0500,
Ali Alpaslan wrote:

> Hi again,
> I'm fine  thanks. I hope all is well with you. Thank's for the
> information. I have some idea of what I can do with Pro Tools. The
> part that worries me is how can I do it and whether I can do as much
> as I wrote above with the free version. I have worked with programs
> such as GarageBand, logic and reaper and sonar in windows before. but
> protools is an area that I'm not familiar with at all.

> > Hi, how are you?  You should be able to compose music in pro tools.  If you
> > have a native instruments controller, now you  should be able to record your
> > musical ideas, directly from the native instruments komplete kontroler.  If
> > you have access to one it will work directly with pro tools.  You’ll also be
> > able to not only hear little clips of instruments but you’ll be able to
> > control the volume, as well as any fx, that you might want to use.  I hope
> > that this information helps you on your way to complete your masters
> > degree.
> >
> >> On Nov 30, 2021, at 4:55 PM, Ali Alpaslan <alpaslan....@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> hi all,
> >> First of all, please accept my apologies for my bad english.
> >> I am doing my master's degree in music education at Ankara Music and
> >> Fine Arts University in Ankara, the capital of Turkey. This year, our
> >> teacher wants us to learn the ProTools program in the music
> >> technologies class in education. but unfortunately I am the first
> >> blind student of the university to study in this field and our teacher
> >> is not knowledgeable or willing to teach ProTools for blind people. I
> >> downloaded the free version of ProTools to my computer because my
> >> financial situation was not very good. Is there a way to use the
> >> advanced version of ProTools for mac for free? In the final exam, what
> >> is expected from us is to open a midi file that we prepared before
> >> with ProTools, to play the parties with various instruments and to add
> >> a sound recording to the project. Of course, if I can go further than
> >> that with the free version, I'd like to go. I follow the potcasts on
> >> your web page but I'm not sure it will be enough. Can you support me
> >> on this?
> >>
> >> --
> >> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CAFgiNqi1DU%3DE%3D0T31EnR5RX585kKWspCog5oXVKF6M27mcCURw%40mail.gmail.com.
> >
> > --