Hi Slau,

Yes I always remove the FB360 plugins after updating. The interaction between
KK and PT now works as expected, it was your comment about KK following PT when
switching tracks that was important to me. Thanks for that! :)

BTW, are there any plans for any newer version of Flo Tools, or is 2020.5.0
still the most recent version?

Best,
John André