Hello Slau!

Sorry for this...

When visiting www.flotools.org, I first press VO+Space on the link "Download".
Then the list with all Flo Tools versions is displayed.
Here I press VO+Space on the link "Flo Tools v2020.5.0".
At this point nothing more happens for me.

Now - on the same link - I tried VO+Shift+M, followed by "Download linked file"
with success.

Latest Safari with DuckDuckGo add-on under latest Big Sur.

Best! / Martin