Hi Slaugh I’d like to know if the preflight check list is the same since i’ve
upgraded to the most recent version of pro tools and keyboard maestro?  I’d
like to know if the preflight  check list for  Pro Tools is still going to work
the same even though the version of Pro tools is different, also what about
keyboard maestro, are there new commands or ways to use keyboard maestro to
work with komplete.  I just thaught that i would ask these questions,  Also
concerning the pro tools  tutorials i’d like to put them on my external drive,
how would i do that if i may ask.  Thank you for any information that you
might have concerning these questions.