Slau,

I was about to actually try the actions rotor. That was literally the very next
thing I had in mind. Go figure! ROFL! That's hillarious. - The one thing I
didn't try.

So now that I understand, I appreciate it. I don't have time right now this
evening, but I promise to retract the comment up on Applevis I posted stating
this is a bug. I won't reference your name or any of the quoted message from
you, don't worry. I'll just try deleting my comment altogether, and if that
doesn't work, I'll reach out to admins and have them pull it.

Chris.

PS: Thank you tremendously for your help.