I was curious if anyone here has ever tried using this particular mixer, and if
so, how easy was it to navigate/set up with no sighted help.

Note, I'm using Ventura and yes, I do have VOCR. I could get Aira to use Team
Viewer and help me set things up, but I'd really prefer if I get it, doing as
much as I can on my own. Very specifically, I really really am being drawn to
the fact that it also has bluetooth ability. I know the latency probably would
suck if trying to realtime record into ProTools, I totally get that, but there
are some other purposes where I think it would be nice to have, but that's not
the only reason I'm looking at this model. I just know sometimes the software
that comes with these things isn't usable with Voiceover, and often as well,
the menus onboard the mixer itself are sometimes hard to completely memorize.

Anyway, here's a link to the product page. Take a look, and let me know what
you all think.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Flow8--behringer-flow-8-8-input-digital-mixer-with-bluetooth
Behringer FLOW 8 8-input Digital Mixer with Bluetooth
sweetwater.com