I just logged into my.avid.com on my iPhone 13 Pro with Safari. I am able to
click on view products and see the list of products that I own no problem. If I
click on the down arrow to expand details for the products I own, I am
presented with more links. From there, I am able to look at downloads and
product details, where all of the things you are looking for should reside.
Unless something is changing actively now as we have this conversation, I never
use avid link personally for managing my software and plug-ins. I do it
manually through the my.avid.com portal.

Hope this helps,
Steve