Hi Jean:
I know that  Logic will do the trick, but now am still in pro tools to finish
some unfinished projects, so, are there alternatives that i can use to finish
my last project?

Warm Regards,
Dr/ Ramy Moustafa Saber
Music Producer and Sound Engineer
Music Instructor at: Faculty of Musical Education
Helwan University