So,

I'm really curious. Does anyone happen to know when the very very first version
of Pro Tools was, what version it was specifically, that was ever accessibly
usable by blind individuals? I know that was before the Voiceover days, back
when all we had for the mac was Outspoken, but I'm still curious.

Also, I wonder if anyone happens to have any audio they could share of someone
demonstrating Pro Tools back in the days with Outspoken. That would be so cool
to hear!

If nothing else, even just some audio in general of people demonstrating
Outspoken.