Hi,
I am writing to seek advice on the suitability of a new MacBook Pro for my
music production needs. My current MacBook Pro, an early 2013 model, is no
longer up-to-date, and I am considering upgrading to the new MacBook Pro 13
inch with the following specifications:

- Apple M2 chip 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 10-core GPU
- 16-core Neural Engine
- 8GB unified memory
- 512 SSD storage

Before making the investment, I would like to know whether this would be a
worthwhile upgrade for a music composer, or if I should save up to get better
specs. I am also curious about how this MacBook Pro fares for music production
in general.

Additionally, as a visually impaired user, the accessibility features of the
MacBook Pro are of paramount importance to me. In particular, I am interested
in knowing how the screen reader performs in ProTools when working with large
projects, creating instrument tracks, and loading plug-ins. Will it be
responsive, or will I experience delays and frequent crashes when working with
music production software?

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with this MacBook Pro,
especially if anyone has already tried these specifications. Thanks in advance.

Mansour Alshekhi