Hey guys. I have a late 2013 mac pro. Currently it's running mac os mojavi.
Yep, a bit out of date these days. But everything works. How ever I'm thinking
about upgrading to Monterey. . This is the last o s that this machine will work
with. I'm just wondering if it's a good idea to upgrade to this, or whether it
may work but slow the machine down.  Also does protools fare well with monterey.

It's an I 7 processor quad coar with 32 gig of ram. Any thoughts would be good.

I do have a time machine back up of course, so could roll back if things went
wrong, but just thought I'd see if it's a good idea in the first place.
Steve