Hey everybody. Hopefully somebody has a solution for this...

I've been setting up my new m2 mac book pro over the past few weeks...
Mac OS is up to date as is pro tools, keyboard maestro, flow tools,
VOCR, )although that isn't working yet), as well as Apple silicon
compatible plug ins I've managed to find. (It looks like I need to
purchase the waves update plan though to get native support since my
waves plugs are all version 11 and 12.) Installing everything in NI
Komplete ultimate 12 has been a painstaking venture with mixed results
but that is another story...

Anyways, I updated the ilok license manager, plugged in my ilok
dongle, and signed in. When I launch pro tools, it says I need to
activate my pro tools studio subscription or quit. My iLok is plugged
in though which contains my perpetual pro tools studio license. For
some reason, it's not seeing it.

Oddly enough the iLok license manager is easier to use on windows than
mac for me and I'm not really sure if it is seeing my connected ilok
or not. I did reboot the machine, tried a different USB port, and
reinstalled the license manager but I'm getting the same results.

Do any of you have a solution for this by chance? I hope I didn't
somehow break something as my ilok has 64 licenses on it.

One final note: my waves dongle is showing up on the desktop but the
ilok is not. Should it be showing up there?

Thanks,

Cameron.