I have no real idea and this is simply guess work here, but I would imagine
it'll work similar to live looping in logic, where its a grid you can create
scenes / loops in. I honestly couldn't wrap my head around it in there, but it
was definitely accessible, just a different workflow than I'm used to. If
anybody has actually tried sketch padding in pro tools, I'd be curious to hear
how it works from a voiceover standpoint. That way of working does seem like an
interesting one, all be it different.

Rory