Hi,

I suppose the answer is no, but I’ll ask anyway in case I have missed
something. :)

If I have a song with different parts, say verses, choruses, bridges etc. - or
if I create a documentary with different chapters, is there a way in PT to
experiment with different orders of the parts, say in stead of playing part
A,B,C,D I wish to rearrange the content to be played as B,A,D,C? I imagine I
would set markers at the beginning of each part, and then program the markers
to be played in the order I like.

Is something like this possible in PT?

Is it possible in Logic?

Best,