Hi  Steve, thank you for your quick response.  I  have another question
concerning the. usb cable for the yamaha motif es6.  Can i use the usb cable to
connect to the usb hub i  ask this question because i don’t have  an available
usb port on my mac mini that i can  directly connect my yamaha motif es 6 to.
I remembering beeing able to plug  in the usb  cable and beeing able to use the
midi that way instead of also connecting midi cables.  I do also have a midi
interface that is a  usb midi interface.  Just wanted to ask a couple of
questions.  thank you.