Hi all,

I wish there was a accessible way to easily see each clip in the timeline and
view and edit fades like one can with regions in Logic. Is there a way to have
Flo Tools and VoiceOver automatically announce the name of a clip when
selecting it with control-tab or control-option-tab?

Also, I have tried to find an accesible way to use the Track Marker feature
introduced in PT 2023.6. Will there be an update to the tutorials for the 2023
enhancements in PT?

Best,
John André