hey, at least you're willing to take a look at it. That's all I ever could ask.
and no. The macros do not work with kontakt7. The interface is completely
different from that aversion six. even if within complete control, you were
able at least to get it where one could get to the load button to load up an
nki instrument, I would be very much willing to settle for that without all of
the other features offered previously. Again though, please do take your time
with this! It's not urgent, and it's not something that needs immediate
attention. I just wanted to bring it to your notice so you were at least aware
of it.

Chris.