Not sure about Sketch, but I can tell you as I also did multiple times this
morning as well that I'm on Sonoma, and as long as you have 24.3.1, ProTools
seems to be working absolutely fine.

The key is, make absolutely 100% sure that this is the version of PT you're
running.

Just for archival purposes of this message, I'll also say, anything above this
version build should work as well, but obviously, I have to throw in the
disclaimer to say, things are subject at any moment to change, but the odds
they will are highly unlikely. You should be just fine.

Chris.