Hi guys. I'm having trouble with some waves plug ins crashing protools.
I have finally upgraded my old late 2013 mac to Monterey 7.5. It's the last OS
I can get on this machine. I have the latest version of protools, as it is
compatible with this OS.
Tools is running fine, but some waves plugs are crashing protools. I've got
some sightee assistance, and updated waves, and made sure things are current.
From what we can see, the waves plugs are up to date.  I've trashed the
protools preferences, and this is still happening. Can anyone shed some light
on what I should do next to try to resolve this issue. Any thoughts would be
great.
Steve